- 31-Jan-2013 to 01-Apr-2013 (MST)
- Tempe, AZ, USA
- Full Time
ENTRY LEVEL BOOKKEEPER
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate or entry level Bookkeeper with a degree in accounting and/or a combination of experience and education.
Arizona Labor Force, Inc., an Arizona based company, is looking for a Bookkeeper to provide accounting and bookkeeping support for the day-to-day business operations. The Bookkeeper will perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying to obtain and process financial data for use in maintaining accounting records for our multi-state locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Reconciles and balances accounts and vendor accounts and invoices
• Prepares monthly financial statements, reports, and summaries for management
• Analyzes and corrects current-period errors in the general ledger
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
• Bank reconciliations
• Perform other assigned duties as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED
• An associate's or bachelor's degree in accounting OR combination of experience and education is required.
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions and payroll returns.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is required.
To apply send cover letter and resume along with salary requirement to aborboa2@AlliedForces.com